Pumpa v0.9 released
- Support for editing posts and comments (in HTML only).
- Better display of deleted posts.
- Be better about showing comments in temporal order.
- Complete @-tagging with display name instead of nick name.
- More aggressive about reloading inbox to better get missing replies.
- Fixed UTF-8 bug introduced in v0.8.4.
- Fixed bug where image upload consistently fails after an aborted upload.
- Fixed download manager memory leaks.
- Fixed bug where copy by Ctrl-C didn't work in text widgets.
- Various minor bug fixes.
The Debian package is uploaded to mentors, thus starting its journey (hopefully) to jessie before the freeze :-)
backportpackage -s unstable -d trusty -y -u ppa:skellat/flow1 -k 9C4B2D87 .dsc
We hit Feature Freeze on Utopic Unicorn/14.10 so I'm going to just get it in my PPA for the moment. We just got the prior version backported to Trusty Tahr/14.04 and synchronized over to 14.10. Once Adjective Animal for "V" To Be Announced/15.04 opens we can look at further backports then. Just make sure at least one new feature is added so I can meet the backport rules Ubuntu-side.
sazius likes this.